WordReference English Collocations © 2020
cuisineⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [traditional, seasonal, typical, national, regional] cuisine
- [modern, avant-garde, cutting-edge, 3D, fresh] cuisine
- [five-star] cuisine
- [authentic, traditional] [Japanese] cuisine
- traditional cuisine of [Japan]
- The restaurant serves [Japanese] cuisine.
- [excellent, stunning, poor, good, great] cuisine
- [vegetarian, meat, fish] cuisine
- [sample, try, explore] the local cuisine
- [cook, make] a variety of cuisines
- specializes in [French] cuisine
- The cuisine is based on [fish, vegetables, rice, seafood].
- a [menu, buffet] of [Asian] cuisine
- cuisine [ranges, types]
'cuisine' also found in these entries: