WordReference English Collocations © 2020
creatureⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is a wretched creature
- a creature of the [night, dark]
- a creature from [the forest, hell]
- a creature from another [planet, continent]
- a [mysterious, legendary] creature
- saw some kind of creature in the [dark, shadows]
- the creature's [eyes, fangs, claws]
- there are few living creatures who can...
- a [humanlike, catlike] creature
- humans are social creatures
- are deadly creatures
- [observe, embrace, respect] our fellow creatures
'creature' also found in these entries: