WordReference English Collocations © 2020
crazyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is a crazy [man, dog, plan]
- have a crazy [idea, dream, suggestion]
- is a crazy [hat, color, style, T-shirt]
- has a crazy [nature, personality, character]
- what a crazy [day, class, game]!
- are acting like a crazy person!
- are you crazy?
- you must be crazy!
- you'd be crazy [to miss it, not to go]
- you crazy fool!
- is [making, driving] me crazy!
- was crazy to [get married, leave his job]
- it is crazy to [try, think, want]
- crazy about [her. music, football, computers]
- is crazy for you!
- crazy in love
- [worked, wrote, shopped] like crazy
- [runs, studies, drives] like crazy
- like a crazy person
- things got a little crazy
- a crazy amount of [work, homework, weight]
- UK: crazy paving
- UK: a crazy-paving [path, driveway, patio]
- [completely, totally, a little] crazy
- I've been crazy busy
'crazy' also found in these entries: