WordReference English Collocations © 2020
craftⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [wood, wooden, metal, plastic] crafts
- [decorative, ornamental] crafts
- takes a [lot, great deal] of craft to
- (showed) [genuine, great, solid, excellent] craft
- [showed, displayed] a lot of craft (when)
- [practices, teaches] her craft
- her [family's, dad's] craft
- the craft of [making, writing, sculpting]
- The store sells [local, handmade] crafts.
- He [handled, managed] it with craft.
- was [made, designed] with great craft
- learned his craft [in college, at school, from a master]
- were sailing in a [small, large, wooden] craft
- Their craft [capsized, turned over].
- the craft was [rescued, towed, found] by
- crafts [necklaces, masks, horses]
- crafts them from [wood, plastic, shells, natural materials]
- crafts them out of [wood]
- craft and [export, sell, exhibit]
- crafted (it) [meticulously, carefully, wonderfully]
- craft [a response, a comeback, an answer, an excuse]
- craft a [living, career, novel]
- craft a [living, career] out of
- crafted by [hand, a sculptor, a carver, locals]
- [skillfully, expertly, meticulously] crafted by
- a craft [market, fair, workshop, festival]
- an arts and crafts [market]
- craft [beer, ales, drinks]
'craft' also found in these entries: