WordReference English Collocations © 2020
crackerⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [breakfast, cheese, cereal, wheat] crackers
- crackers with [cheese, fruit]
- crackers topped with [cheese]
- put [cheese] on the crackers
- had his mouth full of crackers
- a [pack, packet, tin, tray, plate] of crackers
- [open, finish off] a pack of crackers
- [put, place, lay] some crackers on a plate
- The kids were playing with crackers.
- [had, got, spilled] cracker crumbs all over (her blouse)
- is a cracker [maker, brand, manufacturer]
'cracker' also found in these entries: