WordReference English Collocations © 2019
correctionⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [essay, assignment, homework, test, exam] correction
- [error, mistake, deficiency, calculation] corrections
- need to make a number of corrections (on, to)
- make corrections [on, to] the [essay, exam, homework]
- [behavior, behavioral, attitude, bone, posture] correction
- a [course, path, route] correction
- make a correction to the [course]
- The teacher was [doing, busy with] exam corrections.
- [wrote, marked] the corrections in red
- The corrections are [written] in red.
- wrote the corrections in [ink, pencil]
- The [score, price] correction has been made.
- sent the [letter, draft, article] for correction
- [needs, requires] bone correction (in her back)
- a correction in [prices, values, points, angle]
- the correction of [bad, dangerous, vile] habits
- a course correction of [three, five] degrees
- criminology: the [department, office, board] of corrections
- Sorry, correction: [there were three, it was Tuesday].
- (behavior) correction [methods, treatment, centers, factors]
'correction' also found in these entries: