WordReference English Collocations © 2020
cornyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a corny [joke, thing to say, movie, love story]
- stop being so corny!
- can be corny at times
- I know [it's, it sounds] corny, but
- it [may, might] sound (kind of) corny, but
- [that] sounds corny to me
- was a little too corny for me
- the [dialogue, movie] was too corny for me
- too corny for my [taste, liking]
- corny and [predictable, cheesy, lame]
- a [movie, book] with corny dialogue