WordReference English Collocations © 2020
convenientⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a convenient [reason, excuse, distraction]
- a convenient [reason] not to [go, stay, accept]
- waiting for a convenient [break, moment, pause, time]
- now is a convenient time to [go, attack, ask, leave]
- is [this, it, now] a convenient time?
- if [it, Tuesday, that time] is convenient for you
- [the afternoon, tomorrow] is more convenient for me
- a convenient [location, position, place] (for)
- a convenient [way, method, process] (of)
- convenient [conditions, terms, payment methods]
- pay in convenient installments
- convenient [access, means, public transport] to
- our house is convenient for [public transportation, the school]
- how convenient!
- [rather, very, quite, not] convenient
- convenient for [traveling, cooking, making, children, students]
- convenient and [safe, secure, economic, affordable]
- that was awfully convenient (for you)
- it is convenient that you [live, work, have]
- was a convenient thing to [do, say]
'convenient' also found in these entries: