WordReference English Collocations © 2020
contribution ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [moral, physical, financial] contribution
- a [significant, valuable, major, minor, great, vital] contribution
- made a [significant] contribution to the [discovery, development, construction] of
- made a [significant] contribution to [science, medicine, the arts]
- a [$10,000, ten-percent] contribution
- a contribution of [$10,000]
- [expert, professional] contributions
- We appreciate your contribution.
- Your contribution is appreciated.
- Any contribution [will, would] be [welcomed, valued, appreciated].
- you can send your contribution to
- contributions [made, provided, sent, offered] by
- a contribution from every [person, member, fan, family, company]
- we need everybody's contribution (to)
- a contribution at the [meeting, school, office]
- a major contribution towards the [rebuilding, protection, survival] of
- the [report, issue, documentary] features contributions from
- a [plea, request, appeal] for contributions
'contribution' also found in these entries: