WordReference English Collocations © 2020
consideration ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- consideration [paid, given] to
- consideration [deserved, merited, warranted] (by)
- was (not) taken into consideration
- had (not) been given consideration
- Be sure to take [it] into consideration.
- Okay, I'll be sure to take it into consideration.
- took his [age, experience, skills] into consideration
- His [age] was taken into consideration.
- [shouldn't, will not] be taken into consideration
- [Money, Age] was of no consideration.
- pay consideration to [every, each, all]
- will be taken into consideration [when, during, before]
- show consideration for other [users, people, students, passengers]
- show consideration for others' [feelings, problems, difficulties]
- showed no consideration for her [feelings]
- in consideration of your [fine, outstanding, good] work
- is held in [high, esteemed, great] consideration by (her colleagues)
'consideration' also found in these entries: