WordReference English Collocations © 2020
considerateⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is (not) a considerate person
- a considerate [boyfriend, wife]
- be considerate of others
- be considerate towards others
- that [wasn't, was] very considerate (of you)!
- considerate of other people's feelings
- could be more considerate
- try to be more considerate (next time, in the future)
- is always so considerate
- sexually explicit: a considerate lover
- am trying to be considerate about...
- considerate and [respectful, thoughtful, caring, helpful]
- was (not) considerate enough to...
- please be considerate when [posting, commenting]
- has never been very considerate
- was less than considerate
- considerate care was [taken, shown]
- how considerate!
'considerate' also found in these entries: