WordReference English Collocations © 2020
considerableⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- would (not) make a considerable difference
- would take a considerable amount of [effort, manpower]
- a considerable amount of money
- are a considerable number of...
- there is considerable interest [in, among, from]
- has received considerable attention from the [press, media]
- have (not) made considerable progress (on)
- am making considerable progress
- there is (not) a considerable difference between...
- was a considerable success
- has considerable influence over
- considerable efforts were made to...
- a considerable part of
- is a considerable debate over...
- is (not) of considerable importance
- has considerable potential (to)
- have noticed a considerable improvement (in)
- was deemed a considerable success
- took a considerable amount of [time, effort] (to)
- the [storm, flood] caused considerable damage (to)
- requires considerable [expertise, knowledge, skill] (to)
'considerable' also found in these entries: