WordReference English Collocations © 2020
confirmationⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [booking, hotel, flight, rental, sale, purchase, payment] confirmation
- confirmation of the [booking]
- (still) haven't received (any) confirmation (from)
- email confirmation is [necessary, required] (before)
- The confirmation will be sent to your email.
- You will receive (your) confirmation by email.
- has [received, sent] [shipping, delivery] confirmation
- We are [awaiting, waiting for] their confirmation.
- once we have received confirmation of
- need your confirmation that you
- received confirmation by [email, letter, post]
- were given confirmation in person
- got confirmation over the phone
- confirmation from the [buyer, seller, company, bank, hotel, agency, boss]
- [broadcasted, aired, screened] confirmation of the attacks
'confirmation' also found in these entries: