WordReference English Collocations © 2020
compositeⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [an organic, a natural, a chemical] composite
- a composite of [elements, parts, chemicals, materials, fabrics]
- a composite of [two, three, many, several] [elements]
- The painting is a composite of [faces, landscapes, colors].
- His job is a composite of [teacher, administrator] and [monitor, planner].
- is [made up of, formed by] a composite of
- composites are [man, machine] -made
- botany: small composites are sprouting in (the garden)
- using a composite material
- [strong, flexible] composite materials
- the composite [score, values]
- is a composite [image, video, picture, painting, portrait, photograph, photo]
- composite [art forms, techniques]
- composite [roofing, flooring]
- a composite number
'composite' also found in these entries: