WordReference English Collocations © 2020
commonlyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- (also, more) commonly known as...
- commonly referred to as...
- it is commonly [accepted, believed, understood] that...
- is (also) commonly called...
- commonly asked questions
- is commonly associated with
- I commonly [use, try, begin with]
- is commonly found [in, near, together with]
- is commonly seen [in]
- commonly held [views, assumptions, beliefs]
- [views] (that are) commonly held by...
- a commonly prescribed [medication, treatment] (for)
- a [medication] commonly prescribed for
- [will, can] commonly occur [when, near, following]
- commonly used words (to describe)
- is a commonly used phrase (in English)
- [words, phrases] commonly used to describe...
- was commonly [used, accepted, believed] in the [past, 1500's]
- is not commonly [used] anymore
- [problems, issues] commonly encountered when...
- happens more commonly now
- detected commonly in [children, women]
- commonly comes up in our [meetings, discussions]
- comes up commonly in our [meetings]
- is (not) commonly thought to be...
- commonly complain [to, about]
'commonly' also found in these entries: