WordReference English Collocations © 2020
commodityⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [precious, valuable, strong, rare, scarce, single, primary] commodity
- an [expensive, essential, appreciated] commodity
- an [underrated, unappreciated, undervalued] commodity
- [trade, sell, deal in] commodities
- [Water, Time, Love] is a precious commodity.
- is [considered, seen as] a rare commodity
- The [car, smartphone] is a life commodity.
- commodities such as [wheat, cereals, rice, gold, automobiles]
- [wheat] is considered a commodity (by)
- commodities for [sale, trading, export]
- the production of primary commodities
- works in the commodities [market, exchange]
- commodity [prices, groups, production]
- is a commodity [agent, broker, dealer]
'commodity' also found in these entries: