- Inflections of 'collate' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
collate ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- collate [data, information, results, findings, feedback]
- collate the [latest, most relevant, recent] [data]
- collate [data] [on, concerning, regarding]
- collate the [sheets, pages, copies]
- collate (the) [sheets] for printing
- collate (them) by [date, number, page]
- collated from [several, various, many, different] sources
- collate (them) with other [information, sources, references]
- collated with her own [accounts, experience, references]
- collate and [publish, distribute, analyze]
'collate' also found in these entries: