- Inflections of 'coke' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
coke ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- coke obtained from heated coal
- coke is made [in, by, without]
- [solid fuels, petroleums] like coke
- coke and other [solid fuels]
- Coke is a [type, kind] of petroleum.
- coke is [melted, heated, oxidized] (to)
- drugs: [taking, sniffing, snorting] coke
- drugs: snort a line of coke
- drugs: was [busted, arrested] for [dealing, selling, possessing] coke
- drugs: buy coke on the [street, corner]
- drugs: is addicted to coke
- [blasted, heated, produced] in a coke oven
- [put, place] coal in a coke oven
- coke [production, furnaces, plants]
- a coke-burning [stove, furnace]
- drugs: treatment for a coke addiction
- drugs: his coke dealer
- coke the coal
- used for coking coal
'coke' also found in these entries: