WordReference English Collocations © 2020
coasterⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [beer, wine, glass, drinks, mug] coaster
- (a set of) [ceramic, wooden, cardboard] coasters
- [place, put] your [beer] on the coaster
- a coaster under [his glass, your mug]
- Use a coaster!
- Don't forget to use a coaster.
- a [white-knuckle, scary, windy, thrilling] (roller) coaster
- [go on, ride] a roller coaster
- went on the world's [fastest, highest] roller coaster
- was a roller coaster of a [romance, match]
- The [experience, whole thing] has been a (real) roller coaster.
- was a roller coaster from start to finish
- a [sailing, port, cargo] coaster
- the coaster carries [goods, cargo] from
- is [a West, an East] Coaster
- a roller-coaster ride
'coaster' also found in these entries: