WordReference English Collocations © 2020
clumsyⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- am (always) so clumsy!
- am usually a [little, bit] clumsy
- try not to be so clumsy!
- is a clumsy [child, person, player, dancer]
- is clumsy with her [words, feet]
- is clumsy and [uncoordinated, awkward, uncertain]
- make a clumsy attempt [at, to]
- am feeling clumsy today
- a clumsy way to [make, do, get, lift]
- a clumsy but effective [method, way, solution]
- has a clumsy manner of [walking, speaking, standing]
- [walks] in a clumsy manner
- thanks to my clumsy [hands, fingers, feet]!
- the [tool, program] is clumsy to [use, work with, handle]
- is a clumsy [tool]
- a clumsy [excuse, apology, piece of work]
- [an article, a contract, a document] with clumsy wording
'clumsy' also found in these entries: