WordReference English Collocations © 2020
cleavageⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [hide, cover, conceal] your cleavage
- [show, enhance, boost] your cleavage
- was showing a [bit, lot, great deal] of cleavage
- Her cleavage was bursting through her [bra, dress, top].
- makes your cleavage [look, seem] [bigger, bulkier, firmer, compact]
- thrusted her cleavage in his face
- was [staring, looking] directly at her cleavage
- a cleavage between [classes, right and left]
- the [old, age-old, traditional, historical] cleavage between
- there is a [sharp, distinct] cleavage between
- cleavage [cutters, machines, tools, accessories, methods]
- split a [rock, crystal] on a cleavage plane
'cleavage' also found in these entries: