WordReference English Collocations © 2020
cashierⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [part, full] -time cashier
- works as a [supermarket, store, bank] cashier
- is a [supermarket] cashier
- is the [company's, organization's] cashier
- The cashier scanned [her items, the products, my purchases].
- The cashier checked the [prices, products].
- Cashier [number 4] is now available (for checkout).
- Go to cashier [number 4] for checkout.
- The cashier [opened, closed] the [till, checkout].
- the cashier's [register, till]
'cashier' also found in these entries: