WordReference English Collocations © 2020
cargoⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [commercial, industrial, military, national, international] cargo
- [twenty] [tons, cubic meters] of cargo
- the [limit, weight, volume] of the cargo
- the [documents, paperwork, packing list] for the cargo
- load the cargo onto the [ship, truck, plane]
- The [ship] was loaded with cargo.
- send the cargo by [air, sea, land] freight
- the cargo will be [shipped, delivered, sent] to
- wearing [beige, khaki, short, long] cargos
- the cargo [limit, weight, volume, capacity]
- loaded into the cargo [bay, hold, hull]
- a (commercial) cargo [vessel, truck, ship, train]
- wearing (a pair of) cargo pants
'cargo' also found in these entries: