WordReference English Collocations © 2020
cardiganⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [blue, hooded, striped, wool] cardigan
- spilled [coffee, wine] on my cardigan
- have a [tear, rip] in my cardigan
- [a cute, an ugly, a tight, a loose] cardigan
- where did you get that cardigan?
- where is that cardigan from?
- his granny [knitted, made] him a cardigan
- the cardigan was knitted by hand
- wore a cardigan to [work, school, the party]
- does this cardigan come in a size smaller?
- put a cardigan over his [shoulders, shirt]
- my favorite cardigan
- a [range, selection, pile] of cardigans
'cardigan' also found in these entries: