WordReference English Collocations © 2020
calendarⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- the [Gregorian, Buddhist, lunar, Jewish] calendar
- the calendar of [events, activities, shows, performances]
- the [events] calendar
- [check, mark] it on the calendar.
- marked the [date, appointment] on her calendar
- [count, cross] off the days on the calendar
- the office calendar
- an appointment calendar
- buy [an Advent, a Christmas, a seasonal] calendar
- use my phone calendar [to, for]
- [use, buy] a calendar to [see, keep, check]
- view the calendar by [week, day, year]
- Let me check my calendar (first).
- My calendar is [free, busy, hectic] this [morning, evening].
- a calendar with [details, information, pictures] on
- an Advent calendar for [Christmas, the children]
- a (full) calendar [week, month, year]
- the rent per calendar month
- [is, pay] [$600] per calendar month
- switch to calendar [view, mode]
'calendar' also found in these entries: