- Inflections of 'bribe' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
bribe ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- [took, accepted] the bribe money
'bribe' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):