WordReference English Collocations © 2020
biscuitⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- biscuits fresh from the oven
- just baked biscuits
- eat buttermilk biscuits
- biscuits and [gravy, chicken]
- are having biscuits for [dinner]
- [fluffy, crumbly, rich] biscuits
- [sprinkle, crumble] the biscuits [into, over]
- [dunk, dip] biscuits in [tea]
- make biscuits from scratch
- make [ginger, cream, chocolate] biscuits
- my [mom's] biscuit recipe
- a recipe for biscuits
- Biscuits are my favorite!
- biscuits with (your) [tea, coffee]
- a bag of dog biscuits
- give the dog a biscuit
- have free biscuits for the dogs
- slang: That really takes the biscuit!
- use a biscuit to join the [wood, pieces, legs]
- use a biscuit joiner
- make a biscuit joint
'biscuit' also found in these entries (note: many are not synonyms or translations):