WordReference English Collocations © 2020
binderⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [school, work, training] binder
- [labels, dividers] in your binder
- Put a label on your binders.
- a binder for every [class, subject]
- Keep your [work, papers, exams] in a binder.
- Keep your binders [organized, up to date].
- in the binder labeled ["new employees," "training"]
- in the [blue, green] binder
- Put the binder in your [backpack, bag].
- Take your binders out of your [backpack].
- Put the binder on [a shelf, your desk].
- a binder full of [notes, information, employee data]
- a binder with [two, three] rings
- use a binder to [keep, organize]
- a [leather, cardboard] binder
- Take the [book, catalogue] to the binder.
- Do you have a (hair) binder?
- Can I borrow a (hair) binder?
- My (hair) binder broke.
- [a cement, an asphalt] binder
- a [good, great] binder for [hamburgers, cutlets]
- [egg, flour, matzo meal] as a binder
- binder [labels, dividers]
'binder' also found in these entries: