WordReference English Collocations © 2020
billboardⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a billboard advertising [car insurance, fast food]
- a billboard on the side of the [road, freeway]
- a [flashing, neon] billboard
- a billboard on the top of a building
- Follow the billboard towards the [hotel, restaurant].
- saw a billboard for a [hotel]
- a billboard [pointing to, indicating, showing]
- The song was number [one] on the billboards this week.
- is at the top of the billboards this week
- has been at the top of the billboards for [6 weeks]
- is in the top ten on the billboards
- the top song on the billboards
- reached number one in the billboards
- billboard [space, advertising] available
- [took out, paid for] billboard advertising
- billboard posting is [not allowed, forbidden]
- billboard posters will be [fined, prosecuted]
- the Billboard charts
- the Billboard Hot 
'billboard' also found in these entries: