WordReference English Collocations © 2020
bigotryⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- I do not tolerate bigotry in my [house, home].
- bigotry and [racism, intolerance, discrimination, hatred, violence]
- the bigotry of the [church, political extremes ]
- the bigotry present in [America]
- allow bigotry to [flourish, become, expand]
- Bigotry is still flourishing in [America].
- The [country, town] is full of bigotry.
- bigotry against [gays, Jews, immigrants]
- the bigotry that still exists (in America)
- Bigotry is [widespread, rife] in [America].
- His bigotry was embarrassing.
- [combat, fight against] bigotry
- the [obstacles, hurdles] to combating bigotry
- have suffered [years, decades] of bigotry
- [religious, racial] bigotry
- my [grandfather's] bigotry
'bigotry' also found in these entries: