WordReference English Collocations © 2020
bigotⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is nothing but a (dirty) bigot
- is a [small, narrow] -minded bigot
- He is such a bigot!
- Don't be such a bigot!
- Do you have to be such a bigot?
- are a bigot for [saying, being, thinking]
- was [talking, acting, arguing] like a bigot
- is a bigot and a racist
- What kind of bigot would [think, say] that?
- a [right-wing, left-wing, conservative] bigot
- You are just an ignorant bigot.
- a [racist, religious, closet] bigot
- I do not tolerate bigots in my [house, home].
- The [country, town] is full of bigots.
- I cannot believe how much of a bigot you are!