WordReference English Collocations © 2020
bidderⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- will be [awarded, granted] to the highest bidder
- was sold to the highest bidder
- He was (not) the highest bidder.
- and the [highest, winning] bidder is
- And do I have any more bidders?
- a counter-offer from a telephone bidder
- There was only one bidder.
- the bidders at the auction
- The bidder went to the [asking, full] price.
- the bidder should [contact, include, submit, provide]
- Only serious bidders please.
- Please, only serious bidders.
- have several bidders for the [tender, contract]
- The lowest bidder won the contract.
- are  bidders competing for the contract
- is the government's [preferred, primary] bidder
- a [qualified, experienced, prospective] bidder
'bidder' also found in these entries: