WordReference English Collocations © 2020
beloved ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [from, to] my beloved [children, family, wife]
- to my dearly beloved [children]
- is a beloved friend (of mine)
- (we are here today to) say goodbye to our beloved friend
- dearly beloved, we are gathered here [today, in the sight of God] to
- to all of my beloved ones
- are [much, very, sincerely] beloved
- was beloved of his [fans, followers, readers]
- is beloved and [respected, revered, faithful]
- (the death of) his beloved dog
- a much-beloved [family pet, institution, teacher]
- this beloved [country, classic, band]
- Come here, my beloved.
- Let me kiss you, my beloved.
- You are my most beloved.
- a [gift, present, letter] from her beloved
- her dearly beloved
- [sang to, serenaded] his beloved
'beloved' also found in these entries: