WordReference English Collocations © 2020
beerⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- (ice) cold beer
- [warm, hot, cool, chilled, lukewarm] beer
- [crisp, refreshing, cheap, good quality] beer
- [foreign, imported] beer
- home- [made, brewed] beer
- [root, ginger, lemon, fruit, brown, wheat] beer
- have a beer (with me)
- can you [grab, order, bring] me (another) beer?
- (think) I drank too much beer
- brew my own beer
- downed their beers
- downed her beer in one [go, gulp, mouthful, swallow]
- was nursing a beer
- what beers do you have on tap?
- have a [good, terrible] selection of beers
- would you [like, prefer] beer or wine?
- a beer with [the game, dinner]
- the beers are on me!
- drunk on beer
- a [case, six pack, keg, can, bottle, crate] of beer
- a [liter, pint, half-pint] of beer
- beer [case, keg, barrel, can, bottle, crate]
- beer [glass, mug, garden, festival]
- have a [good, terrible] beer selection
- on the beer menu
- beer brats
- beer cheese soup
- beer-battered [shrimp, onion rings]
'beer' also found in these entries:
German - Germany - bar - barley - barrel - batter - battered - belly - bitter - blond - body - booze - brew - buzz - can - canteen - case - clam - coaster - cool - cozy - craft - crate - crave - dark - dislike - down - drink - drown - drunk - ever - export - float - foam - freezer - fridge - fry - ginger - glass - gut - guy - hangout - hangover - hate - head - hoist - home - hop - lime - low