WordReference English Collocations © 2020
beautifulⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is a beautiful [day, thought, woman, dress, view, city]
- [what, such] a beautiful [day, sunset]!
- was a beautiful [speech, wedding, vacation]
- has a beautiful [face, manner, body]
- the most beautiful [woman, city, house] (in the world)
- she is [so, very, extremely] beautiful
- is beautiful in her own way
- beautiful in every [way, aspect]
- beautiful to [behold, observe, see, watch]
- beautiful and [historic, talented, expensive]
- good [evening, morning], beautiful!
- how are you today, (my) beautiful?
- the [bold, ugly] and the beautiful
'beautiful' also found in these entries:
Australia - Lord - Netherlands - absolutely - accent - arabic - architecture - arrangement - art - artwork - autumn - baby - backdrop - beach - behold - beyond - blossom - blue - bold - breathtaking - bridge - broad - building - calf - campus - carving - certainly - chandelier - charm - considering - dark - drawing - dress - earring - ensemble - ever - exhibit - face - fascinating - fashion - feature - flower - font - forever - funeral - gaze - gem - goddess - grain - granddaughter