WordReference English Collocations © 2020
bathroom ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- a [family, half, fitted, bespoke] bathroom
- the [upstairs, downstairs, basement, master, guest, hotel] bathroom
- the [women's, men's] bathroom
- gender-neutral bathrooms
- has a public bathroom
- have an en-suite bathroom
- [knock on, lock] the bathroom
- (hold on), I'm in the bathroom
- [clean, redo, renovate] the bathroom
- need to [go to, use, nip to, visit] the bathroom
- do you know where the bathroom is?
- where is the nearest bathroom?
- can I use your bathroom?
- is there a bathroom on [this floor, the premises]?
- the bathroom is [occupied, locked]
- a bathroom with [jacuzzi, bathtub, bidet]
- a [two] -bathroom [house, apartment]
- the bathroom [shower, sink, mirror]
- [knock on, lock] the bathroom door
- bathroom [fixtures, lighting, floor, tiles, scales]
'bathroom' also found in these entries: