WordReference English Collocations © 2020
bathⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- am going to take a bath
- am going to run a bath
- fill up the bath
- prepare the bath (for)
- is taking a bath
- is in the bath right now
- The [apartment, bathroom] has a bath and shower.
- The apartment has a [full, half, private] bath.
- is [playing, splashing] in the bath
- [three] rooms and [two] baths
- take a [steam, hot, relaxing] bath
- need a good bath [right now, today]
- could use a good bath (right now)
- [visit, go to] a [hot-spring, natural] bath
- The bath is [still hot, cold].
- a bath with [bubbles, aromatic salts]
- idiom: throw the baby out with the bath water
- bath [toys, products, accessories, salts, bubbles]
- drain the bath water
'bath' also found in these entries: