WordReference English Collocations © 2020
baggageⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- pick up your baggage at the carousel
- [three] pieces of baggage
- are allowed an extra piece of baggage
- check a piece of baggage (before flying)
- check in your baggage
- check your baggage in
- [carry, lug, haul] your baggage (to)
- pack (up) your baggage for the [trip, vacation, flight]
- unpack your baggage
- How much baggage are you checking?
- How many pieces of baggage are you checking?
- My baggage was lost in [Denver].
- load the baggage onto the [plane, bus]
- track down lost baggage
- [screen, hand check, x-ray] your baggage
- [send, get] your baggage through (airport) security
- Can I help you with your baggage?
- Can I give you a hand with your baggage?
- Is this all the baggage you brought?
- Do you have any more baggage?
- They all have their own baggage.
- pay for [excess, overweight] baggage
- handled the baggage [roughly, disrespectfully, swiftly]
- [roughly] handled baggage
- Don't bring your baggage to [the relationship, this decision, your work].
- baggage from [past, previous] relationships
- Don't let your personal baggage affect [the relationship].
- go to the lost baggage [desk, counter, office]
- has to go through a baggage [scan, check]
- works as a baggage handler
'baggage' also found in these entries: