WordReference English Collocations © 2020
badgerⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- burrow like a badger
- burrowed into the ground like a badger
- was [attacked, bitten] by a badger
- a [hat, cap] made from badger
- [shot, killed, skinned] a badger
- hunts badger
- badgers came [scurrying, crawling] out (of)
- Badgers appeared from [underground, underneath].
- a [mean, vicious, terrifying] badger
- a badger in their [logo, emblem]
- the badger's [coat, tail]
'badger' also found in these entries: