WordReference English Collocations © 2020
awesomeⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is an awesome [book, smartphone, woman, person]
- was an awesome [trip, movie, performance]
- is an awesome [sight, thing to see]
- awesome [power, control, speed, strength]
- awesome to [see, be, have, meet, watch, go]
- is awesome that you [went, helped, stopped]
- [that is, what] an awesome idea!
- [really, totally] awesome!
- that's (so) awesome!
- the most awesome thing [ever, I ever saw]
'awesome' also found in these entries: