WordReference English Collocations © 2020
availabilityⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- check availability (before)
- (Please) check availability before [booking, reserving].
- [call, email] to check availability
- the availability of [rooms, water, tickets]
- the availability of funds (for)
- [change, check] your availability
- check [online, in-store] for availability
- availability to [work, show, assist]
- availability and [pricing, rates, booking]
- availability is [subject, limited] to
- availability during the [summer, tourist season]
- released with a limited availability
- What is your availability on [Monday]?
- What is your availability like for [Monday]?
- Do you have any availability on [Monday]?
- don't have any [morning, afternoon, evening] availability
- Send me your availability for [Monday].
- Is there any availability on [Monday]?
- There's (a) limited availability of [places, seats, funds].
'availability' also found in these entries: