- Inflections of 'attribute' (v): (⇒ conjugate)
- v 3rd person singular
- v pres pverb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing."
- v pastverb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed."
- v past pverb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked."
WordReference English Collocations © 2020
attribute ⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- is not my [best, most positive] attribute
- are the key attributes of
- has all the attributes of a [boss, coach, soldier]
- has all the attributes to be a [boss]
- has all the attributes to become a [boss]
- has all the attributes for a [boss]
- is an [important, essential] attribute for a [boss]
- has all the attributes we are looking for in a [boss]
- has all the attributes to [succeed, win, thrive]
- the key attributes of [success, sustainability, fame]
- is an [important] attribute to have
- possess the same attributes
- [positive, negative] attributes
- have [similar, matching, different] attributes
- possess all of the attributes necessary for
- is lacking some of the necessary attributes
- what is your [best, most positive] attribute?
- is [characterized, defined] by [three] attributes
- attributes his success to [hard work, luck, natural talent]
- is attributed in large part to
- attributed the [company's, war's] success to
- have always attributed my success to
- (the illness) was attributed to [stress, burnout]
- the [remark, inception, work] was attributed to
'attribute' also found in these entries: