WordReference English Collocations © 2020
attractionⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [main, popular] tourist attractions
- is one of the [country's, state's] main attractions
- the latest [tourist] attraction
- The [park, fair, amusement park] has [many] attractions.
- the [park] attractions
- an attraction at the [park]
- purchase a ticket for the attraction
- [watch, sit through] the coming attractions
- previews of the coming attractions
- and now, for the main attraction
- [lured, enticed] by the main attraction
- The chief attraction was [fine wine, good conversation].
- do not understand her attraction to him
- do not understand the attraction of
- has developed an attraction to
- felt a [strong, deep, developing] attraction to
- felt no attraction (whatsoever) [to, towards]
- There is a lot of attraction between them.
- has an attraction to [bad boys, tall women]
- What is with your attraction to [bad boys]?
- have always had an attraction [to, for]
- held great attraction over the [crowd, audience]
- [Physical, Sexual] attraction is (not) important.
- a [magnetic, atomic] attraction
- a magnet's attraction
'attraction' also found in these entries: