WordReference English Collocations © 2020
attendanceⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- your attendance is [requested, required] (at)
- will be in attendance
- was in attendance
- was not in attendance for the [meeting, hearing, press conference]
- [hundreds, thousands] were in attendance (for)
- You'll never guess who was in attendance!
- promise that I will be in attendance
- recommend that you be in attendance
- [classroom, lecture] attendance
- has [poor, high, good] attendance
- [penalized, marked down] for poor attendance
- take attendance during class
- take attendance at school
- Attendance and participation count [towards, as] [50%] of your grade.
- Attendance is (not) [mandatory, required].
- ruined my perfect attendance
- had perfect attendance this [year, semester]
- College attendance is [increasing, decreasing].
- [conference, meeting] attendance
- [Student, Faculty, Employee] attendance was [lower, higher] than [last year, in previous years].
- [Student] attendance was [less] than [50%].
- are trying to increase attendance [of, at, for]
- was a huge attendance for the [game, funeral, coronation]
- an attendance of [more than, almost, lower than] (10,000)
- [marked, checked] the attendance sheet
- has [an exemplary, a poor] attendance record
'attendance' also found in these entries: