WordReference English Collocations © 2020
attachmentⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [sentimental, inexplicable] attachment to
- has an unhealthy attachment to
- has a strong attachment to [religion, his faith, her, the past]
- Your attachment to [it] is unhealthy.
- has developed a strong attachment to [her, the toy, the photo]
- have a personal attachment to [her]
- developed a [deep] attachment to her [car, doll]
- don't understand your attachment to [this]
- Why do you have so much attachment to [this]?
- with many optional attachments
- Optional attachments are available.
- use [this] attachment [to, for]
- [this] attachment can be used [to]
- the [harness, safety vest, ski] attachments
- have provided [it] in an attachment in this email
- the attachment to this email
- [open, download] an email attachment
- Did you get the attachment?
- [forward, check] the attachment
- scan the attachment for viruses
'attachment' also found in these entries: