WordReference English Collocations © 2020
assⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- vulgar, slang: move your ass!
- vulgar, slang: get your ass [moving, over here]!
- vulgar, slang: sitting on your ass (all day)
- vulgar, slang: [fell, landed] (right) on my ass
- vulgar, slang: don't be (such) a pain in the ass!
- vulgar, slang: is a [real, total] pain in the ass
- don't be (such) a [jack, tight, dumb, wise] -ass
- vulgar, slang: [big, hot, sexy, nice, round, curvy, naked, petite, fat] ass
- vulgar, slang: look at [her, that] ass
- vulgar, slang: she is a great piece of ass
- sexually explicit: [spanked, slapped] her ass
- sexually explicit, offensive: f**ked her in the ass
- vulgar, slang: (always) licking the [boss's, teacher's] ass
- vulgar, slang: it came back to bite me in the ass (when)
- made an ass of himself
- he is [a total, an, such an] ass
- [water, straw, material] was transported by asses
- an ass is a [type, kind] of donkey
- slang: was a kick-ass [movie, party, game]
- slang: a grown-ass [man, adult]
'ass' also found in these entries: