WordReference English Collocations © 2020
arrogantⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- it is arrogant to [think, assume, say]
- is an arrogant [man, boss, professor, model, player]
- an arrogant [attitude, approach, refusal]
- is always so arrogant
- is arrogant and [conceited, self absorbed, rude, patronizing]
- offensive, slang: is an arrogant [asshole, prick, bastard]
- [sick, tired, fed up] of his arrogant behavior
- is arrogant about her [position, wealth, knowledge]
- is arrogant towards [his friends, the poor]
- is such an arrogant attitude (to have)
- was an arrogant [response, thing to say]
- stop being (so) arrogant!
- don't be arrogant!
- hate arrogant people
'arrogant' also found in these entries: