WordReference English Collocations © 2020
arrayⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [a vast, a broad, a wide, an impressive] array of
- an array of [services, products, features]
- [an ordered, a jumbled] array of [items, clothes]
- is [available, sold] in an array of [colors, sizes]
- [offer, provide, sell] an array of
- is now [offering] a new array of
- The entire array will be available in [December].
- The entire array will sell for (only) [$400].
- the entire array can be purchased [at, by]
- Own the entire array today!
- [dismiss, present, compile] an array of facts
- there is an array of possibilities (for)
- present an array of [figures, data, information, numbers]
- an array of possible [outcomes, threats, setbacks]
- has an array of [talents, abilities, experience]
- a [bewildering, vast] array of [cells, data]
'array' also found in these entries: