WordReference English Collocations © 2020
apprehensiveⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- am feeling apprehensive about
- am still a little apprehensive [about, to]
- appeared apprehensive to...
- always feel apprehensive before...
- am always apprehensive before...
- am apprehensive to [go, say, try, use, take]
- apprehensive about [going]
- was apprehensive at [first, the beginning]
- apprehensive and [worried, nervous, anxious]
- always makes me (feel) apprehensive
- am apprehensive because
- what I am most apprehensive about is...
- what makes me most apprehensive is...
- started feeling [more, less] apprehensive
- always get apprehensive when
- gave me an apprehensive look
- had an apprehensive look in his eyes
- had an apprehensive look on her face
- could [see, tell] she was apprehensive (by)
'apprehensive' also found in these entries: