WordReference English Collocations © 2020
appreciationⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a [gift, thank-you note] to show our appreciation
- as a token of my appreciation
- show appreciation for all of the
- showed appreciation by [applauding, clapping, nodding, standing]
- That's no way to show your appreciation!
- expressed her appreciation for
- should show [greater, more] appreciation (for)
- appreciation for [what, all] you have done for me
- appreciation and [understanding, gratitude, thanks]
- appreciation for the [work, efforts] of
- You have my appreciation.
- you have my [deepest, most sincere] appreciation (for)
- lacking in self-appreciation
- [gain, develop] an appreciation for fine [art, wine]
- has an appreciation for fine [wine, cheeses]
- a refined appreciation for
- an appreciation for the finer things in life
- the [house, stock] had an appreciation in value
- has been an appreciation in [home, house] values
- appreciation or depreciation
'appreciation' also found in these entries: